Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thanks To All - Plain Jersey

Alhamdullilah, thanks to all due to the overwhelming response. Come and hurry up, help me to finish the balance of the collections so that I can make way for new stock uploading :-)
I have a plain jersey in stock also, but I think I will just describe it by colours and not through photos. Just email me
as usual!

PLAIN JERSEY :

Lite Green - SOLD To Hana
1pc SOLD to Kak Mi

Soft Pink - SOLD TO Hana

Lite Brown - SOLD
1pc SOLD to Kak Mi

Dark Purple - 2pcs

Ocean Blue - SOLD
1pc SOLD to Kak Mi


Price would be :

S = RM40

M = RM45

Awning is up to client to choose. It can be the same material with body (jersey), broked or Thai Silk. I'll try my very best to match with your request.

1 comment:

  1. kjue..dark purple tu agaknya gelap sngt tak? ngah carik purple ni tuk baju raya ahahha

    ReplyDelete