Saturday, March 7, 2015

Back in Business ♥ ♥

Salam lovelies,

Sorry of being silent for the past of 6 month. I still posted few updates and pictures in Facebook and Instagram. My hibernating time is done, now is time hit the business back. I missed those days and still hoping that you are still with me. InsyaAllah there will be few collections coming, which is still in production. I have decided to do pre order basis too for few product depending on customers need. 

I still do tailoring for bulk order, maintaining the quality of stitches and services. I really appriciated to those who still trust me in this business. These are product that can be request as per order basis.


Telekung Al Imran


Material : Cotton and Silky

Price : RM65 including postage

Bulk Price : RM50


Material : Thick Cotton with embroidery

Price : RM90

Bulk Price : RM85


Material : High Quality of Embroidery Cotton, inspired by Telekung Siti Khadijah

Price : RM170

Bulk Price : RM140

We support any wakaf project that request by customer too and InsyaAllah will give good prices and all wakaf project will strongly be supported with this label upon request.



Not to forget, we also have the telekung for kids. Colorful telekung with quality material, hand made with an affordable prices. Starting for 2ys - 13yrs.






Material : Jersey

Size & Price  : 2yr - 4yr  : RM46

                       5yr - 7yr  : RM46

                        8yr - 10yr :  RM50

                        11yr-13yr  : RM55



Anyone that interested, kindly drop me an email at alimrans09@gmail.com or W/A or Telegram at 0192130003 for any inquiries or order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment