Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How i Worn My Inner Neck Cover ♥ ♥ ♥

Assalamualaikum all,

1st of all Selamat Menyambut Maulidur Rasul. Moga sayang dan cinta kita terhadap Rasullallah S.A.W. berterusan. Aminnn..

Just wanna shared with you, how I worn my inner neck cover. Most of my inner is from cotton lycra. It's easy and so comfy. It can be worn with Syria type of hijab also. I will not prefer wrapping directly the awning on my forehead. I will left a buffer so that I can get curve result on it. ' Muncung' sikit di awningnya. Sangat sesuai untuk muka yg a bit chubby. It will cover until below cheek bone. So pipi yg chubby tu tak kan nampak menonjol. :)

So guys jom try pakai inner neck cover with your own style. Sure u can be a all time super gorgeous . *wink*




Inside - Inner Neck Cover( Mustard Yellow)
Outer - Cotton Shawl(Tropicana Green)
From personal collections


Inside - Inner Neck Cover( Dark Brown)
Outside - Rainbow Shawl

No comments:

Post a Comment