Friday, July 9, 2010

Pre Ramadhan

For those who love to do early preparation before Ramadhan, this is the right site for U. I manage to captured photos of plain colours. Colours are a bit limited. More colours will be upload about 2 or 3 weeks from now. I wish to prepare it earlier because my honeymoon time is almost over.

I'll be back to hectic days, starting next week.*sighh*. Student life. But I will always try to full fill my customers need. No worry, do not hesitate to place an order. Email me. Happy viewing friends! *lot of love*





JL 07 - SOLD OUT , 1pc SOLD To Kak Riena
JL 08 - SOLD OUT
, 1pc SOLD To Kak Ida
JL 09 - SOLD OUT




JL 10 - SOLD To Atikah
JL 11 - 1pc SOLD To Hajar, 1pc SOLD To Kak Ida
JL 12 - SOLD OUT




JL 13 - available (2pcs)
JL 14 -SOLD OUT,1pc SOLD To Kak Riena



JC 15 - available (1pc) , 1pc SOLD To Hajar
JC 16 - available (2pcs)
JL 17 - SOLD OUT



No comments:

Post a Comment